This is A Forum for the class of 6B!
Please log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» two important things
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:36 am by Tweenisbobeenis

» SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 am by mr.worm33

» Ian Lo 6C *SIGHS*
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 pm by Tear1

» 100 Questinos :P
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:55 pm by Tear1

» I post a scene you post a scene. We are writing a story.
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:54 pm by Tear1

» School Lunches
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 pm by Tear1

» MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:09 pm by jamiemorritt

» Graphic Novel Project
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:32 pm by ♣¥°Angel°¥♣

» JAMIE YOU NEED TO TEACH US SOMETHING
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:18 pm by ♣¥°Angel°¥♣

Top posters
jamiemorritt (510)
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: I_vote_lcapadam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: I_voting_baradam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: I_vote_rcap 
♣¥°Angel°¥♣ (432)
adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: I_vote_lcapadam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: I_voting_baradam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: I_vote_rcap 
matthuds (140)
Adam murai (124)
Tweenisbobeenis (119)
mr.worm33 (66)
Liam182 (54)
Tear1 (35)
xx2kingxx (6)
ryley_henderson (4)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:39 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

test

hi

Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is ryley_henderson

Our users have posted a total of 1515 messages in 167 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Test

adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again:

4 posters

Go down

adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: Empty adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again:

Post by jamiemorritt Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

you posted a link to a video with inappropiate content. Although we can all handle it, its still against the rules. This is your warning
jamiemorritt
jamiemorritt
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

https://6bforumchat.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: Empty Re: adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again:

Post by Adam murai Wed May 13, 2009 6:59 pm

jamiemorritt wrote:you posted a link to a video with inappropiate content. Although we can all handle it, its still against the rules. This is your warning
woops sorry forgot about that
Adam murai
Adam murai
Moderators
Moderators

http://atmurai.webs.com

Back to top Go down

adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again: Empty Re: adam, next time im sorry but i have to ban you NEXT TIME you do the following again:

Post by jamiemorritt Wed May 13, 2009 6:59 pm

XD but why post them here?
jamiemorritt
jamiemorritt
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣¥°Angel°¥♣ Wed May 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Baha i think adam is trying to get banned!
♣¥°Angel°¥♣
♣¥°Angel°¥♣
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiemorritt Wed May 13, 2009 7:30 pm

i dont think he is... XD
jamiemorritt
jamiemorritt
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣¥°Angel°¥♣ Wed May 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Maybe Rolling Eyes
♣¥°Angel°¥♣
♣¥°Angel°¥♣
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiemorritt Thu May 14, 2009 2:36 pm

no i deleted the bad one

PS: your a counselor now
jamiemorritt
jamiemorritt
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by matthuds Thu May 14, 2009 2:37 pm

yes score big rime Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
matthuds
matthuds
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 2:38 pm

what did he do?

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiemorritt Thu May 14, 2009 2:39 pm

posted to an inappropiate video on youtube ;S

jamiemorritt
jamiemorritt
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down